Friday, June 11, 2010

In case you ever wanted to be a GLADIATOR....

.....do I have the shoe for you! Having been shopping several times recently, I'm struck by the fact that I have apparently fallen behind in the ins and outs of fashion.

For those of you who have a closet full of shoes you know and love, well.....you can rest and relax in the amusement of the season's latest fashions. If you are in desperate need of shoes, well....you might have a bit of a hard time finding them
....unless of course, you're looking to be a GLADIATOR!!!



Gladiators have options these days!!! From the
simple and strappy...to the heavily
bejeweled....There is a shoe for everyone!


and in case you are ever in intense gladiatorial
combat, caught up by your very own shoe,
these shoes have a zipper release for
quick escape....



Ah....now here are shoes with
both form AND function! They
come complete with a lead (or harness).
You can "pull yourself up by the bootstraps," so
to speak. Just make sure the other gladiator
doesn't get ahold of the strap!


These are the post event shoes...
(for the winner, that is)......soft, comfortable,
breathable ....what more could you ask for?
"Listen to me. Learn from me. I was not the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd and you will win your freedom."
Proximo, Gladiator
"It's easier to win a crowd with GREAT SHOES!!!" Ann Ordway

1 comment: