Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Week of Kindergarten

Verdict #1: Caleb's response to school:  "I like Kindergarten.  It's awesome!"

Verdict #2: Caleb is just like his Papa:  When asked to tell me about his day, his first response is..."I can't remember anything."  Then, as time goes on - details start to pop up here and there, with a few popping up several days after the fact.  :-)

Dropping him off was easy......until I started to walk away from the classroom.  Then tears, from out of nowhere, started to flood my eyes.  But, for the sake of the oncoming children and parents - I held them in.  I think Jason  felt the same way.

Here are a few pictures from his first day of school.....ever.....

Getting ready to leave the house

The family.....en route

Arriving at school

Here we are!

Looking for his name on the backpack lineup

Mama with her babies

We looked up to see Jason had made a surprise visit!! Family picture...

Facing the world on his own, with Tiny Tiger by his side...friends since birth

After his first class.  Success!!

Back at home.....life does go on...

enjoying the last bits of summer

No comments:

Post a Comment