Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tiny Shuffles

Oh, our dear Emet. He is so adorable with his tiny little "gait" as he shuffles along the floor, little behind swinging from one side to the other as he moves forward inch by inch. Daily he is getting faster, though he is still very slow. However, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are experiencing a stage that will last mere days.

He has had a tiny little smile lately, odd for him, for the alternative is typically a HUGE wide open mouth and happy face. However, this little half smile sometimes comes before a cry, and sometimes is just there as he sits contentedly. One of these days (doesn't life go like that), I'll get some pictures up here. I currently only have 633mb left on my hard drive though - not even enough space to offload my camera. I need to get some pictures transferred to an external drive...which I even currently have! Ah - time!

No comments:

Post a Comment